The English Teachers Association of Queensland
The English Teachers Association of Queensland is the professional association providing support and advocacy for teachers of English in secondary schools through:
- Face-to-face and on-line professional learning activities
- Member resources consisting of videos, publications and back copies of journals
- Journals Words’Worth and English in Australia
- Forums to share and gain new ideas on the teaching of English
- Opportunities for networking with other English Teachers.