Digital Story Competition
Our Digital Story Competition continues for 2013. This replaces the Children’s Illustrated Story Competition that operated in previous years.
Entries will be accepted in the following categories:
• Junior Storytellers (Years 7, 8 and 9)
• Senior Storytellers (Years 10, 11 and 12)
• Master Storytellers (pre-service and professional teachers)
All digital stories must adhere to the guidelines:
• Stories should be 2–3 minutes long
• All images, music, and words used must be either original material, or materials that are suitable for use under copyright regulations (e.g. material appropriately licensed under the Creative Commons)
• All stories must include a voiced narration
• Use of music is not required, but storytellers may use it if they wish.
Each school can submit up to FIVE entries in each category
Junior and Senior Storytellers will receive cash prizes of $200 for first place , $100 for second place and $50 for third place.
The prize for the winner of the Master Storyteller section will be books to the value of $250.
Entries due Friday 25th October 2013
Further details are on the flyer: Jacaranda-ETAQ_digi-story_flyer_2013
The following competition materials can be downloaded:
- details Jacaranda-ETAQ_digi-story_flyer_2013
- storyboard outline form Storyboard outline for digistories
- judging criteria Digital Narrative Judging Criteria
- entry form ETAQ Digital Storytelling Competition Rules and Entry Form 2013 .
The closing date for entries has been extended to is Friday 25 October
ETAQ appreciates the sponsorship of Jacaranda for this activity.